Serious Scarf Searching

one / two / three / four / five
Hey, I have good news everyone! Fall seems to really be here to stay and this girl who loves the cold is happy, happy, happy about it. It's been rainy and cloudy and butt cold for days which means I've been wearing turtle neck sweaters over dresses and wool socks over tights and as many layers as possible. Can I get a hallelujah?! Since pulling out my favorite cold weather clothes from the corners of my closet I have come to the realization that I only ever wear one scarf. I have a few others, granted, but they're more of the chunky, thick, will keep you warm but aren't too pretty variety. I got this scarf a few years ago at Forever 21 and I love it so much (hence why I wear it so much) so I'm not complaining. I think the color combination is perfect for my wardrobe; it goes with nearly everything I own. And, depending on how I wrap it and what other colors I wear it with, can look a variety of ways.

follow me on instagram


But I am still looking for other options to add to my wardrobe. This time of year I rarely leave home with out a scarf and it would be nice to have something else to throw on for variety every once and awhile. And I 'll definitely be needing scarfs now that I have short hair again. There is nothing fun about having a cold neck. But I am picky, so I've been searching the internets far and wide and collecting my favorites and maybe I'll actually make a decision and order one are two. Right now I'm thinking I may go for that lovely polka dot one in the middle. What do you think?

And are you as excited about colder weather as I am?

4 comments :

  1. Oh man, scarf #4 is calling my name. I think a trip to H&M is in store this weekend.



    xo,
    Ella
    www.paperumbrellablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, I love scarves in cool weather! My collection is embarrassingly large, but I still only wear a few of them regularly. My go-to was a gift from my boyfriend: it's dark with lots of greens, purples, and golds. It's perfect with black tops and lots of gold jewelry. I just added a light neutral scarf to my collection and I'm so excited to figure out how to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarves are so fun! I think the polka dot one could be really fun--light and versatile, you could dress it up or down and it would match almost anything :] And I LOVE the scarf you're wearing! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare DickinsonSeptember 29, 2013

    Number 4 is so nice! I'm hardly ever without a scarf and got way too many:S To get inspired you may want to take a look at www.countingflowers.co.uk. They got fabulous pieces.

    ReplyDelete