Alfredo's Vinyl Party

My friend Alfredo . . .



. . . hosts the best parties. I have been to a number of his gatherings and they have yet to disappoint. This weekend Alfredo invited us over for a Vinyl Party to kick off summer. It was very simple; people brought over their favorite vinyls and a selection of them were played throughout the night. There was BBQing, eating of so many yummy foods, great people, music listening, dancing, great conversation, games (Cards Against Humanity, anyone?) and plenty of pictures.
















Will and I had fun learning of some new bands and chatting with everyone. I brought balsamic quinoa salad (recipe tomorrow!) and it seemed to be a hit. I'm ready for more summer nights with great friends. I'm now craving some live outdoor music, too. Thanks again, Alfredo, for always being lovely and putting together equally as lovely parties.

4 comments :

  1. Rita MarieJune 03, 2013

    What an awesome party idea. I have friends who always thrown great theme parties. When Sergio and I start trying to think of ideas, we get so overwhelmed, we just decide to meet everyone out somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CuddlyCactiOctober 22, 2013

    are you drinking wine from the bottle w/ a straw? so funny! i'd enjoy that idea if i didn't already accidentally drink like 15 glass of water today because i had a straw. anyway, looks like a perfect party!! was it a day party or did it stay light late? the cards sound so fun and parties w/ activities and good friends like this really are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most definitely drinking wine from the bottle with a straw :) Even more embarrassing is that I went through the trouble of connecting multiple straws together so I could still use it when the bottle got more empty. I am nothing but determined. This was an evening party, these pictures where taken around 8:00 or 9:00 probably (it was summer time so still light), the pictures taken later (in the dark) didn't turn out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CuddlyCactiOctober 23, 2013

    first, i am SO happy that I got your replies in my inbox this morning. usually when people have the normal blogger replies I never get them. but anyway, so funny about the straws and i asked about the evening because it doesn't stay late that light in Phoenix in summer, but also we do not go on daylight savings time, which is stupid IMO because it's dark at like 7.

    ReplyDelete