Revolt Check-In: End of Week 3

It's the end of my third week today with the program and I'm here again to update you on how well I am doing with Revolt. I am seeing such great results already that I just had to include a picture with today's post. Plus this means you get to see my awesome farmer's tan, lucky you.

I'm proud of how far I have come so far, and of how hard I am working. I just had to show off a bit. Will was looking at my before pictures yesterday and commented how different I looked already, and so I looked back, too, and I have to agree. Now of course, the both of us obviously see me every day, so changes are easy for us to spot. Let me know if you can see a difference! My week three photos are below, and I included the before pictures (taken 4/29/13) just below that for your convenience.


They are small, subtle changes really. My waistline has decreased a bit each week. My belly looks flatter, at least from the front. I am noticing my butt slowly lifting. I am starting to get a teeny tiny gap between my thighs. And I'm beginning to see definition everywhere. I even think my face looks thinner! But I must say I am feeling a million times better than I look. And how I feel is so much more important than noticeable physical changes. My arms are getting much stronger; I can do ten whole, real push-ups! Mt. Climbers have become so easy peasy. I can run around the block, or even a mile without feeling like death. My pants are getting loose in the waist, and I might just be able to squeeze into an old pair of really really skinny jeans!

The food is still just fantastic. I love it! And I love having it all planned out for me; it leaves no room for excuses. Plus it is so good, I want to eat it and not much else. In fact, Revolt should come with a disclaimer. I'm starting to dislike a lot of foods I once enjoyed, that were maybe not too good for me. For instance, today is my free day, so I can eat what I want freely. I went to have a doughnut hole with my coffee this morning and had to spit it out! It was disgusting. Way way way too sweet. And later today I tried some cheddar cheese with some rice crackers, and that cheese straight up tasted like butter. Gross. I'm not minding these changes is food preferences too much :) Clean eating is treating me so well.

Here are this weeks stats:

I am nowhere near done, but I am more and more near where I want to be with each and every week. I'm starting to envision what my body will feel and look like when I reach my goals, and I can't wait.

Here's to a happy and healthier me! Join me for the June 3rd uprising!?

P.S. A free kickstart begins on Monday if you are interested in Revolt, but want to test things out a bit, first. The kickstart includes access to a 50 page guide, 1 week of videos, 1 week of workouts (3 levels), and 1 week of a meal plan (6 cal levels).



Disclaimer: I was chosen as a Revolt Fitness Program blogger and received free membership to try the fitness program. All results are real and my own. All opinions expressed are my own. 

2 comments :

  1. So exciting. Good job! I signed up and am getting ready to start on Monday :) I got too excited to wait for the next uprising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job girl. I am seeing changes too, just not as quick as others.

    ReplyDelete