Green Goddess Smoothie



I talk all the time about how great the food on Revolt is, and how wonderful all the new recipes every week are. Well now you can have a little taste of one of my favorites so far. This is a smoothie I have been enjoying once a day this week as a snack. I am completely smitten. I was already a fan of green smoothies, but had only ever tried spinach. Kale is even better, guys! It is not bitter in the slightest and blends so perfectly with other ingredients. I was a little nervous to try this smoothies, though, as I am not the hugest parsley fan. But I love it, and I bet you will too.

Green Goddess Smoothie, Serves 1-2:

1 cup Kale, stems removed and chopped
1 Granny Smith Apple, sliced
1 Ripe Banana, sliced
1/2 cup loosely packed Italian Parsley
2 cups Cold Water

Combine kale, apple, banana, parsley and half of the cold water in a blender. Blend until smooth. If needed, add more water and blend until smooth. For a slightly sweeter smoothie, try adding coconut milk or coconut water instead of plain water.

A perfect afternoon snack. Enjoy!

1 comment :

  1. 3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually get rid of fat by eating Coconut Fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from major medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete